Monday, May 18, 2009

OK so it's been another month. I seem to have trouble spending any time on the computer lately. I'm no longer the director of nursing at work. It's a relief. Unfortunately it's hard on the staff. They seem to like me in the position and will work hard for me. I just can't do the job for very long. I work myself half to death. My family worries about me when I take the position. None of them really complained because they knew it was just a temporary situation. I just hope the new DNS works out. She's a little flighty and nervous. I hope it's all just energy she has to burn. I've taken a week off. I felt like I needed to be out of the building so the staff would go to her for issues instead of me. I'm going back to weekends and I'll work on input (computer crap)



Went fishing last week. Caught a few. Catch and release. I'm thinking I need to start keeping some and have a fish fry the end of the summer. I need to get the camper cleaned up and see about taking it to the lake for a couple weeks. It's close enough to the house that I can go to work from the lake. Since I only have to work 2 days a week it wouldn't be bad.



I don't know what to do with my daughter. She's still living here. Her current boyfriend is....well....not my choice for her but it's her choice. His house burned down on Friday. So he is spending the night. They stayed in a motel over the weekend. I sure hope she's not planning on him being here very often. He kind of gives me the creeps. Maybe that's not the right word. I find it hard to trust him. There's a history there. He's got a rep of being a woman beater and that really bothers me. I'm just hanging on for the ride.



My garden is looking good. I need to finish planting. Maybe tomorrow (later today) I can finish up. It's suppose to be cool, in the 60's so it won't be too hot. Fruit tree are doing good. Blueberries are loaded but we have to compete with the birds. I'm determined to win.

Today's date August, yes, August 5, 2009. I might get this posted.

It's been a long summer so far. I've not spent enough time in my pool. I've not been riding my horse. I've not been spending time with my grand kids. I've not been camping. I've not been fishing since I started this post. So what the hell have I been doing? I can't answer that. I'm busy almost all the time or I'm too tired to care what's going on around me. I guess I'll figure it out somewhere along the line. I do know that some how I will spend time in my pool, ride my horse, see my grand kids, go camping, and go fishing.

I've been asked to be the assistant director of nursing at work. I've said yes. Do you really thinks I'm going to get around to the above items anytime soon???

If I'm going to get these things done I need to get off here and get some sleep. Thanks for stopping. I will be posting more frequently come September.

1 comment:

bubbles said...

Hey there. Glad you're back.

Which daughter is living at home now? Number 1 or 2?