Tuesday, December 23, 2008


Short note.

We had our Christmas on Sunday the 21st. It was busy and crowded. We had a big dinner. Everyone is doing fine. All my grands were here at some point in time during the day.

I'll get pictures of my new addition. I got a pony for the grands. Since Jo died I decided it would be good to have another horse bigger then Jo so the kids could ride until they are grown. This horse should be perfect. He has no name yet. I'm trying to let my grand daughter name him. We'll see how that goes.

To all, have a Merry Christmas. Be safe and happy. Hug the ones you love. Thanks for stopping by. The picture is Logan and Rain. The new baby, now four months old and his sister 7 yrs. old.

4 comments:

bubbles said...

Logan is adorable! Merry Christmas, sis. I love you.

Cheer34 said...

Merry Christmas to you and your very large family........Hugs to all

Cheer34 said...

Happy New Year

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

We make a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven… yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in GRRR lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon…